The power of the MK series blue diode laser is 50W, with high reliability and low cost, has passed 2000 hours long-term aging test, this series is suitable for cost-sensitive applications such as soldering.
Blue diode laser has the advantage of high photon energy in the field of metal processing, and has the characteristics of high absorption rate and no spatter in the processing of copper and other metal materials. Secondly, it has irreplaceable advantages in the field of 3C electronics and lithium battery welding.
BWT is the company with the most complete blue laser product line in China, with a wavelength range of 405-1470nm. We have solutions for different wavelengths. For soldering and plastic welding, there are: 976/915/808nm blue diode laser products, as well as system-level products
Output Power: 50W
- Please connect pins to wires by solder instead of using socket when operation current is higher than 6A.
- Soldering point should be close to the middle of the pins. Soldering temperature should be lower than 260℃ and time shorter than 10 second.
- Make sure the fiber output end is properly cleaned before operation of laser. Follow safety protocols to avoid injury when handling and cutting the fiber.
- Use constant current power supply to avoid surge current during operation.
- Laser diode must be used according to the specifications.
|Optical Data ( 1 )||CW Output Power||Po||w||50||-||-|
|Electrical Data||Electrical-to-Optical Efficiency||PE||%||-||25%||-|
|Fiber Data||Core Diameter||Dcore||μm||-||200||-|
|Fiber Loose Tubing Diameter||-||mm||3mm metal jacket|
|Minimum Bending Radius||-||mm||60||-||-|
|Storage Temperature( 2)||Tst||°C||-20||-||70|
|Lead Soldering Temp||Tls||°C||-||-||260|
|Lead Soldering Time||t||sec||-||-||10|
|Operating Case Temperature( 3 )||Top||°C||15||-||35|
(1) Data measured under operation output at 50W@25°C.
(2) A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
(3) Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 15°C~35°C, but performance may vary.