The fiber laser pump source independently developed by BWT has been put on the market for nearly 20 years. Has a good reputation. BWT’s Optical Fiber Division is also a customer of the Semiconductor Division. BWT fiber lasers all use self-developed pump sources.
In the early stage of product processing, BWT will inspect suppliers in many aspects and select high-quality raw materials. To ensure the stable performance of the output products, long-term reliability. In addition to mass products, the high-quality R&D team can also meet the personalized customization needs of customers.
Output power: 180W
Fiber core diameter: 200μm
Optical ﬁber numerical aperture：0.22 NA
Fiber laser pump source
- Avoid eye and skin exposure to direct radiation during operation.
- ESD precautions must be taken during storage, transportation and operation.
- Short-circuit is required between pins during storage and transportation.
- Please connect pins to wires by solder instead of using socket when operation current is higher than 6A.
|Optical Data(1)||Submodule CW Output Power||Po||w||180||-||-|
|Spectral Width (FWHM)||△λ||nm||-||4||5|
|Wavelength Shift with Temperature||△λ/△T||nm/°C||-||0.3||-|
|Electrical Data||Electrical-to-Optical Efficiency||PE||%||-||38||-|
|Fiber Data||Core Diameter||Dcore||μm||-||200||-|
|Fiber Loose Tubing Diameter||-||mm||0.9|
|Minimum Bending Radius||-||mm||80||-||-|
|Feedback Isolation||Wavelength Range||-||nm||1900-2100|
|Lead Soldering Temp||Tls||°C||-||-||260|
|Lead Soldering Time||t||sec||-||-||10|
|Operating Case Temperature(3)||Top||°C||20||-||30|
(1) Data measured under operation output at 180W@25°C.
(2) A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
(3) Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 20°C~30°C, but performance may vary.