BWT has nearly two decades of design, development, and manufacturing experience in the field of diode laser fiber coupling. This type of diode laser is used in fiber laser pump source applications. Based on a variety of coupling technology solutions and thermal management, the products can meet the power, brightness, wavelength control, power-to-weight ratio, and other special requirements of different customers.
BWT widely uses automation equipment to ensure the consistency of batch product performance; Multiple quality inspections are performed on each chip and component to ensure long-term reliability; Experienced Chinese and European technical teams provide products for product design, development, and manufacturing. Solid technical support.
BWT uses automation equipment to guarantee the performance conformity of batch products；
WT adopts a separate VBG coupling process for each chip to ensure the best wavelength locked effect;
BWT’s experienced Chinese and European technical team provides a solid foundation for wavelength-stabilized fiber coupled diode laser design, development and manufacturing.
Output power: 30W
Fiber core diameter: 200μm
Optical ﬁber numerical aperture：0.22
- Data measured under operation output at 30W@25°C.
- A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
- Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 15°C~35°C, but performance may vary.
|Optical Data⑴||CW OutputPower||Po||w||30||-||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Temperature||AA/AT||nm/°C||-||0.3||-|
|Electrical Data||Electrical-to-Optical Efficiency||PE||%||-||50||-|
|Fiber Data||Core Diameter||Dcore||卩m||-||200||-|
|Thermistor||-||Rt||(K Q)/(25°C)||10 ±3%|
|Lead Soldering Temp||T,s||°C||-||-||260|
|Lead Soldering Time||t||sec||-||-||10|
|Operating Case Temperature。)||T°p||°C||15||-||35|
|Aiming Beam||Output Power||Pa||mW||2||-||-|
(1) Data measured under operation output at 30W@25°C.
(2) A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
(3) Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 15°C~35°C, but performance may vary.