The characteristics of the 976-27W High reliability and wide wavelength locked range diode laser are reflected in its name. As the pump source of fiber lasers and ultrafast lasers, wavelength-locked lasers have extremely high reliability requirements, and the wave-locking performance is the parameter data that customers are very concerned about. Each of BWT’s wave-locking products is processed and produced by automated equipment, and a separate VBG coupling process is used for each chip. Therefore, the performance consistency of batch products can be guaranteed while ensuring the best wavelength locking effect;
BWT’s Sino-European R&D team has more than ten years of design, development and manufacturing experience in the field of wavelength-locked diode lasers. Rich experience supports us to provide customized laser solutions according to customer needs.
Output power: 27W
Fiber core diameter: 105μm
Optical ﬁber numerical aperture：0.22 NA
Fiber laser pump source
Instructions for use
- Laser diode must be used according to the specifications.
- Laser diode must work with good cooling.
- Operation temperature ranges from 20℃ to 30℃ .
- Storage temperature ranges from -20℃ to +70℃.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Time: 2-4weeks
Payment Terms: T/T
|Optical Data ( 1 )||CW OutputPower||Po||w||27||-||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Temperature||△λ||nm/°C||-||0.02||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Current||△λ/△T||nm/A||-||0.03||-|
|Electrical Data||Electrical-to-Optical Efficiency||△λ/△A||%||-||48||-|
|Fiber Data||Core Diameter||η||μm||-||105||-|
|Fiber Loose Tubing Diameter||Lf||mm||0.9|
|Minimum Bending Radius||-||mm||50||-||-|
|Feedback Isolation||Wavelength Range||-||nm||1020-1200|
|Storage Temperature( 3 )||Tst||°C||-20||-||70|
|Lead Soldering Temp||Tls||°C||-||-||260|
|Lead Soldering Time||t||sec||-||-||10|
|Operating Case Temperature( 4 )||Top||°C||20||-||30|
(1) Data measured under operation output at 27W@25°C.
(2) Wavelength-Stabilized : Percentage of power in band of 974.5nm to 977.5nm ≧90%.
(3) A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
(4) Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 20°C~30°C, but performance may vary.