976nm 60W high reliability and wide wavelength locked range diode laser is used as a pump source for fiber lasers and ultrafast lasers, featuring high reliability and wide wavelength locking range. Wavelength locking products meet customers’ needs for fixed wavelength applications. BWT’s Sino-European R&D team has more than ten years of design, development and manufacturing experience in the field of wavelength-locked semiconductor lasers. The R&D personnel use a separate VBG coupling process for each chip to ensure the best wavelength locking effect; and automated equipment is used in the production process to ensure the performance consistency of batch products.
BWT provides customized services for wavelength locking products. Other wavelength or power customization services are available.
Output power: 60W
Fiber core diameter: 106.5μm
Optical ﬁber numerical aperture：0.22 NA
Fiber laser pump source
- Make sure the fiber output end is properly cleaned before operation of laser. Follow safety protocols to avoid injury when handling and cutting the fiber.
- Use constant current power supply to avoid surge current during operation.
- Laser diode must be used according to the specifications.
- Laser diode must work with good cooling.
- Operation temperature ranges from 20℃ to 30℃ .
- Storage temperature ranges from -20℃ to +70℃.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Time: 2-4weeks
Payment Terms: T/T
|Optical Data ( 1 )||CW OutputPower||Po||w||60||-||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Temperature||△λ/△T||nm/°C||-||0.02||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Current||△λ/△A||nm/A||-||0.03||-|
|Electrical Data||Electrical-to-Optical Efficiency||PE||%||-||52||-|
|Fiber Data||Core Diameter||Dcore||μm||-||106.5||-|
|Fiber Loose Tubing Diameter||-||mm||0.9|
|Minimum Bending Radius||-||mm||50||-||-|
|Feedback Isolation||Wavelength Range||-||nm||1020-1200|
|Storage Temperature( 3 )||Tst||°C||-20||-||70|
|Lead Soldering Temp||Tls||°C||-||-||260|
|Lead Soldering Time||t||sec||-||-||10|
|Operating Case Temperature( 4 )||Top||°C||20||-||30|
(1) Data measured under operation output at 60W@25°C.
(2) Wavelength-Stabilized : Percentage of power in band of 974.5nm to 977.5nm ≧90%.
(3) A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
(4) Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 20°C~30°C, but performance may vary.