The 976-18W wavelength locking semiconductor laser features high reliability and wide wavelength locking range. The wavelength locking laser needs to ensure the best wavelength locking effect during processing. BWT uses automated equipment, so BWT uses a separate VBG coupling process for each chip. If there is a need for batch production, BWT’s fully automated production equipment can ensure the performance consistency of batch products; BWT’s experienced Sino-European technical team has laid a solid foundation for the design, development and manufacture of stable-wave fiber-coupled diode lasers.
BWT has more than ten years of experience in the design, development and manufacturing of wavelength-locked semiconductor lasers. Since 2003, it has provided more than 100K products to hundreds of customers at home and abroad, and is now widely used as fiber lasers and ultrafast lasers the pump source. The performance of the product has been completely stable and reliable, and has been recognized by many customers.
Output power: 18W
Fiber core diameter: 105μm
Optical ﬁber numerical aperture：0.22 NA
Feedback protection: 1020-1200nm
Fiber laser pump source
- Avoid eye and skin exposure to direct radiation during operation.
- ESD precautions must be taken during storage, transportation and operation.
- Short-circuit is required between pins during storage and transportation.
- Please connect pins to wires by solder instead of using socket when operation current is higher than 6A.
- Soldering point should be close to the middle of the pins. Soldering temperature should be lower than 260℃ and time shorter than 10 second.
- Make sure the fiber output end is properly cleaned before operation of laser. Follow safety protocols to avoid injury when handling and cutting the fiber.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Time: 2-4weeks
Payment Terms: T/T
|Optical Data ( 1 )||CW OutputPower||Po||w||18||-||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Temperature||△λ/△T||nm/°C||-||0.02||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Current||△λ/△A||nm/A||-||0.03||-|
|Electrical Data||Electrical-to-Optical Efficiency||PE||%||-||48||-|
|Fiber Data||Core Diameter||Dcore||μm||-||105||-|
|Fiber Loose Tubing Diameter||-||mm||0.9|
|Minimum Bending Radius||-||mm||50||-||-|
|Feedback Isolation||Wavelength Range||-||nm||1020-1200|
|Storage Temperature( 2 )||Tst||°C||-20||-||70|
|Lead Soldering Temp||Tls||°C||-||-||260|
|Lead Soldering Time||t||sec||-||-||10|
|Operating Case Temperature( 3 )||Top||°C||20||-||30|
(1) Data measured under operation output at 18W@25°C.
(2) Wavelength-Stabilized : Percentage of power in band of 974.5nm to 977.5nm ≧90%.
(3) A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
(4) Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 20°C~30°C, but performance may vary.