The overall research and development of 940nm-20W fiber laser pump source diode lasers is based on a variety of coupling technology solutions. A variety of coupling technologies can control power, brightness, and wavelength to meet the customized product needs of different customers.
The production process of this product uses a large number of automated equipment to ensure the consistency of batch product performance; after nearly 20 years of accumulated production experience by professional and technical personnel, our standardized quality control of each production raw material can ensure the long-term reliability of the product ;
Output power: 20W
Fiber core diameter: 105μm
Optical ﬁber numerical aperture：0.22
Feedback protection: 1400nm-1600nm
- Please connect pins to wires by solder instead of using socket when operation current is higher than 6A.
- Soldering point should be close to the middle of the pins. Soldering temperature should be lower than 260℃ and time shorter than 10 second.
- Make sure the fiber output end is properly cleaned before operation of laser. Follow safety protocols to avoid injury when handling and cutting the fiber.
- Use constant current power supply to avoid surge current during operation.
- Laser diode must be used according to the specifications.
- Laser diode must work with good cooling.
|Optical Data(1)||CW OutputPower||Po||w||20||-||-|
|Center Wavelength||λc||nm||940 ±3|
|Wavelength Shift with Temperature||△λ/△T||nm/°C||-||0.3||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Current||△λ/△A||nm/A||-||0.6||-|
|Electrical Data||Electrical-to-Optical Efficiency||PE||%||-||52||-|
|Fiber Data||Core Diameter||Dcore||μm||-||105||-|
|Fiber Loose Tubing Diameter||-||mm||0.9|
|Minimum Bending Radius||-||mm||50||-||-|
|Feedback Isolation||Wavelength Range||-||nm||1400-1600|
|Lead Soldering Temp||Tls||°C||-||-||260|
|Lead Soldering Time||t||sec||-||-||10|
|Operating Case Temperature(3)||Top||°C||15||-||35|
(1) Data measured under operation output at 20W@25°C.
(2) A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
(3) Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 15°C~35°C, but performance may vary.