BWT laser radar application semiconductor laser mature product 940nm-10W has been put into the market in batches for many years, and it is a star product for radar applications. In addition to this product, BWT also offers 905nm-90W products. The power range is optional 20-200W and higher components. Provide customers with customized products.
BWT adopts automated equipment to ensure the consistency of batch product performance; it has a strong ability to provide products in batches. In the production stage, we carry out multiple quality inspections on each chip and component to ensure that the output products have stable performance and can be used for a long time; the experienced technical team also provides support to meet the customized needs of customers.
Output power: 10W
Fiber core diameter: 105μm
Optical ﬁber numerical aperture：0.22 NA
Fiber laser pump source
- Make sure the fiber output end is properly cleaned before operation of laser. Follow safety protocols to avoid injury when handling and cutting the fiber.
- Use constant current power supply to avoid surge current during operation.
- Laser diode must be used according to the specifications.
- Laser diode must work with good cooling.
|Optical Data ( 1 )||CW Outputpower||Po||w||10||-||-|
|Center Wavelength||λc||nm||940 ±3|
|Wavelength Shift with Temperature||△λ/△T||nm/°C||-||0.3||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Current||△λ/△A||nm/A||-||0.6||-|
|Electrical Data||Electrical-to-Optical Efficiency||PE||%||-||50||-|
|Fiber Data||Core Diameter||Dcore||μm||-||105||-|
|Fiber Loose Tubing Diameter||-||mm||0.9|
|Minimum Bending Radius||-||mm||50||-||-|
|Feedback Isolation||Wavelength Range||-||nm||1400-1600|
|Storage Temperature( 2)||Tst||°C||-20||-||70|
|Lead Soldering Temp||Tls||°C||-||-||260|
|Lead Soldering Time||t||sec||-||-||10|
|Operating Case Temperature( 3 )||Top||°C||15||-||35|
(1) Data measured under operation output at 10W@25°C.
(2) A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
(3) Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 15°C~35°C, but performance may vary.