BWT diode laser components are high-power, high-efficiency and high-stability products produced by professional coupling technology. The product concentrates the light emitted by the chip into an optical fiber with a small core diameter through micro-optical components for output. In this process, every important process is inspected and aged to ensure product reliability, stability and long life.
In production, the researchers continuously improve the product process through professional technology and long-term accumulated experience to ensure the high performance of the product. The company also continues to develop new products to meet the ever-increasing demands of customers.
Output power: 30W
Fiber core diameter: 105μm
Optical ﬁber numerical aperture：0.22NA
Feedback protection: 1020nm-1200nm
Applications: Fiber laser pump source
- Please connect pins to wires by solder instead of using socket when operation current is higher than 6A.
- Soldering point should be close to the middle of the pins. Soldering temperature should be lower than 260℃ and time shorter than 10 second.
- Make sure the fiber output end is properly cleaned before operation of laser. Follow safety protocols to avoid injury when handling and cutting the fiber.
- Use constant current power supply to avoid surge current during operation.
- Laser diode must be used according to the specifications.
- Laser diode must work with good cooling.
- Operation temperature ranges from 15℃ to 35℃ .
- Storage temperature ranges from -20℃ to +70℃.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Time: 2-4weeks
Payment Terms: T/T
|Optical Data ( 1 )||CW OutputPower||Po||w||30||-||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Temperature||△λ/△T||nm/°C||-||0.3||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Current||△λ/△A||nm/A||-||0.6||-|
|Electrical Data||Electrical-to-Optical Efficiency||PE||%||-||50||-|
|Fiber Data||Core Diameter||Dcore||μm||-||105||-|
|Fiber Loose Tubing Diameter||-||mm||0.9|
|Minimum Bending Radius||-||mm||50||-||-|
|Feedback Isolation||Wavelength Range||-||nm||1020-1200|
|Storage Temperature( 2)||Tst||°C||-20||-||70|
|Lead Soldering Temp||Tls||°C||-||-||260|
|Lead Soldering Time||t||sec||-||-||10|
|Operating Case Temperature( 3 )||Top||°C||15||-||35|
(1) Data measured under operation output at 30W@25°C.
(2) A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
(3) Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 15°C~35°C, but performance may vary.