Since its establishment, BWT has provided many professional solid-state laser pump source products for domestic and foreign customers for nearly 20 years. Up to now, it has mastered the world’s leading fiber coupling technology and wavelength locking technology. Solid-state pump source products cover 808 nm, 878.6 nm, and 888 nm. Applicable to various solid-state lasers and ultrafast laser pump sources. It has provided long-term and stable services for domestic and foreign users. Get unanimous praise.
BWT’s solid-state pump source lasers have a wide range of applications. Most of them are installed on ultrafast lasers (picosecond and femtosecond), so as to meet the requirements of cutting and processing various materials in industrial applications.
Output power: 170W
Fiber core diameter: 200μm
Optical ﬁber numerical aperture：0.22
Feedback protection: 1020nm-1200nm
- ESD precautions must be taken during storage, transportation and operation.
- Short-circuit is required between pins during storage and transportation.
- Please connect pins to wires by solder instead of using socket when operation current is higher than 6A.
- Soldering point should be closeto the middle of the pins. Soldering temperature should be lower than 260℃ and time shorter than 10 second.
|Optical Data ( 1 )||CW OutputPower||Po||w||170||-||-|
|Wavelength Shift with Temperature||△λ/△T||nm/°C||-||0.03||-|
|NA FiUing(95% of Power)||-||NA||-||0.17||-|
|Electrical Data||Electrical-to-Optical Efficiency||PE||%||-||47||-|
|Fiber Data||Core Diameter||Dcore||μm||-||200||-|
|Fiber Loose Tubing Diameter||-||mm||-||3.0||-|
|Minimum Bending Radius||-||mm||88||-||-|
|Feedback Isolation||Wavelength Range||-||nm||1020-1200|
|Storage Temperature( 2)||Tst||°C||-20||-||70|
|Lead Soldering Temp||Tls||°C||-||-||260|
|Lead Soldering Time||t||sec||-||-||10|
|Operating Case Temperature( 3 )||Top||°C||20||-||30|
(1) Data measured under operation output at 170W@25°C.
(2) A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
(3) Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 20°C~30°C, but performance may vary.