With more than 20 years of fiber coupling technology and more than 10 years of wavelength locking technology, BWT provides professional solid-state laser pump source products for domestic and foreign customers, covering a variety of products with different specifications at 808nm, 878.6nm, and 888mn. It is applied to various solid-state lasers and ultra-fast laser pump sources, and the product performance has been widely recognized by users at home and abroad.
In order to introduce international standards, BWT established a research and development center in Germany in 2020. The introduction of the European team, the experienced China-Europe R&D team greatly shortens the time for product development and upgrade iterations. Can more actively meet customer product needs.
Output power: 150W
Fiber core diameter: 200/400μm
Optical ﬁber numerical aperture：0.22 NA
Solid-state laser pumping
- Avoid eye and skin exposure to direct radiation during operation.
- ESD precautions must be taken during storage, transportation and operation.
- Short-circuit is required between pins during storage and transportation.
- Please connect pins to wires by solder instead of using socket when operation current is higher than 6A.
- Soldering point should be closeto the middle of the pins. Soldering temperature should be lower than 260℃ and time shorter than 10 second.
|Optical Data ( 1 )||CW Output Power||Po||w||150||-||-|
|Center Wavelength||λc||nm||808 ±3|
|Wavelength Shift with Temperature||△λ/△T||nm/°C||-||0.3||-|
|Electrical Data||Electrical-to-Optical Efficiency||PE||%||-||42||-|
|Fiber Data||Core Diameter||Dcore||μm||-||200/400||-|
|Fiber Loose Tubing Diameter||-||mm||-||3.0||-|
|Minimum Bending Radius||-||mm||88/176||-||-|
|Feedback Isolation||Wavelength Range||λ||nm||1020-1200|
|Storage Temperature( 2)||Tst||°C||-20||-||70|
|Lead Soldering Temp||Tls||°C||-||-||260|
|Lead Soldering Time||t||sec||-||-||10|
|Operating Case Temperature( 3 )||Top||°C||15||-||35|
(1) Data measured under operation output at 150W@25°C.
(2) A non-condensing environment is required for operation and storage.
(3) Operating temperature defined by the package case. Acceptable operating range is 15°C~35°C, but performance may vary.